Use of TRAIAL Services dedicated to the provision of legal support by legal specialists in favor of users. Built in a community spirit, access and use of the Services is subject to the following guidelines:
Inappropriate content: while a certain amount of passion, colorful language and even hyperbole is permissible, do not engage in name-calling, threats, harassment, lewdness, or displays of bigotry.
Questions: Please ask questions directly related to your legal concern. The best questions are brief and to the point. Do not post spam or irrelevant content. Avoid disclosing personal data in your question as these will then be displayed to potential legal providers.
Answers: Answering questions is a great way to help people get oriented toward solving their legal problems, and to display your legal acumen. But remember: quality is better than quantity, and those asking questions aren’t looking for a sales pitch or a legal opinion providing all options without any pragmatic perspective as to how, in practice, you will recommend them to solve their problem.
- Do not simply post the statement "I Agree" in the answers and comments without any other information.
- Do not write "Hire an Attorney" as your sole answer to a question. We understand that this may be the right answer for that particular question, but users expect a preliminary assessment and response to their questions.
- Similarly, do not invite those asking questions to contact you directly, and do not add contact information or links to your website in answers or answer disclaimers. The content of your answers should always remain non-commercial in tone.
Rating: Ratings are most useful to others when they include specific details of your experience.
- We are looking for your personal experience with the legal specialist you hired or had a consultation with. Ratings relating what you’ve heard from someone else are not allowed.
- Be factually accurate. While you are free to express your opinion, it is important to not exaggerate or misrepresent your experience. TRAIAL doesn’t verify or investigate reviews, and we don't take sides when it comes to factual disputes – so we expect you to stand behind your review.
- Ratings that include accusations of criminal activity or unethical behavior must include some specific factual details. And the more serious the accusation, the more specific you need to be about what was done wrong.
To the public: Safety first
When posting questions, reviews or comments, don't give out personal information such as home or email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.
To professionals: Self promotion
Please do not directly solicit clients as part of an answer, disclaimer, guide, or peer endorsement. Examples of direct solicitations are language such as "call me, contact me, go to my website for further information, etc." Similarly, do not add contact information or links to your website in answers or answer disclaimers. Such information will be removed.
Think carefully before sending your answer. Bear in mind that the user having asked the question is facing an issue he wants to solve without having any legal background or understanding in most instances. Any reference to case law, scholarly opinion or lengthy legal opinion is to be avoided. Your answer should be as concise and accurate as can be, so as to provide a toolkit to the user to solve his problem.
We appreciate your compliance with these guidelines. While we are devoted to free speech, we reserve the right to remove any content that does not respect these guidelines or that detracts significantly from our users' experience. Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may also result in the temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.
If you have any questions, or to report any infractions, please contact us by sending a mail to: email@example.com